Up to 750mm/min
Continuous conveyor belt furnaces in endogas controlled atmosphere for brazing of mild steel tubular towel warmers with different production types with belt 700mm and 1300mm and up to 750mm/min speed.
Nowadays the application fields of our equipment are developed into several plant design sectors, but Scame forni industriali S.p.A. peculiarity is the ability to adapt the brazing technology to the necessary application.
In the heating industry we have a high presence with furnaces for the brazing of towel warmers radiators and accessories where we innovated the technology and drastically reduced the costs of brazing the tubular parts; for this reason we are present in all the major European groups and have supplied over 50 production lines in the last years.
Another heating industry where we are present is the brazing of the copper and stainless steel heat exchangers for wall boilers and instant water warmers, where we supplied several groups with over 30 equipment.
Our company is structured with state-of-the-art IT systems, with bar code automatic warehouse, R&D department and good traceability especially regarding the spare parts.
The sales department is divided into Italy and Export with a wide network of signalers and representatives around the world; we are present in the internet with our official website and in many websites around the world in the Country's own language.
For the brazing of tubular towel warmers radiators we manufacture various equipment as follows:
- 700mm belt width for brazing of radiators up to 650mm width with operating speed from 320 up to 600mm/min
- 1.000mm belt width for brazing of radiators up to 900mm width with operating speed from 300 up to 500mm/min
- 1.300mm belt width for brazing of radiators up to 600mm width on two lines with operating speed from 320 up to 750mm/min
The choice of the furnace depends on the needed hourly production.
For the brazing of copper heat exchangers for wall boilers we manufacture:
- 500mm belt width furnaces for brazing radiators up to 300 kg/h
- 700mm belt width furnaces for brazing radiators up to 500 kg/h